Thursday 12 December 2013

Cllr Cliff Preest, Dalton: Annual Report 2012/13

I was elected to serve and represent the Dalton Ward on 5 May 2011 and therefore after two full years this is an overview of my annual report for the last municipal year.
It has been a personal privilege to represent the residents of the Dalton Ward and as part of the obligation my commitment has been to attend a wide range of meetings during 2012/13.

These have ranged from Full council Meetings, Huddersfield Area Planning Sub-Committee (Chair), Planning and Highways Committee, Scrutiny Panel, and the Town Centre (Huddersfield) Neighbourhood Management Team.

At the heart of what I do is my ward work in Dalton, participating in several Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing projects, working with the local policing teams, front line worker forums and attending many of our tenants and residents meetings.

Making myself available to individual residents is important and along with my ward colleagues, we carry out mobile Member Surgeries on Saturday mornings.

You can view my full annual report activity for 2012/13, by following this link.